Tomey MR-6000 6-in-1 Multifunction Unit With Dry Eye Analysis
What results from years of dedication, research, and development? The Tomey MR-6000 6-in-1 Multifunction unit. The MR-6000 is the most advanced multifunction unit available today featuring six different products in one streamlined easy to use machine. Experience hands free fully automated Refraction, Keratometry, Tonometry, Pachymetry, Topography, and 4 different Dry Eye analysis tools all at the single touch of a button.
ADVANTAGES OF THE TOMEY MR-6000:
- Easy operation: Auto alignment and a familiar user interface
- Space saving: Six systems in one device
- Time saving: Change between the different modes in less than 3 seconds
- High accuracy: Combined data of different measurements for precise results (e.g. Tono + Pachy)
- Improved features: Softest air puff control and enhanced refraction functionality.
- Complete dry eye analysis: Combination of 4 different measurements including Meibography, Blink Frequency, Hyperamia, and Tear Film Height.
- Minimize your complete examintation time down to just 90 seconds for measurement of Refraction + Keratometry + Tonometry + Pachymetry + Topography.
REFRACTION + KERATOMETRY:
Get accurate measurement values for Refraction and Keratometry due to an improved measurement principle.
QUICK REFRACTION MODE:
The Quick Refraction Mode allows refraction values within seconds despite Fixation loss e.g. for patients with Nystagmus, Children or uncooperative patients.
TONOMETRY + PACHYMETRY:
A new Generation of air flow Technology causes a friendly and gentle air puff.
The automated IOP correction is taking account of Pachymetry values to get reliable IOP values
16 Mires Rings examine an area of 8mm Diameter. Several map types including Fourier Analysis lead to a wide range of corneal shape displaying opportunities.
DRY EYE OBSERVATION SOFTWARE:
The combination of 4 examinations gives a detailled Impression of the Health of the patients´ ocular Surface. Observe the blinking frequency, tear meniscus height, Hyperemia and Meibomian Glands by using only one medical device.