Visionix VX 120+ Dry Eye Multifunction ARK
The screening services provided by the VX 120+ Dry Eye give you the opportunity to alert your patients of pathologies like glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, as well as correcting vision defects including those affecting night vision, and in so doing complete the panel of services that you offer as an optician / optometrist. Earning client loyalty through competent care and good relationships becomes easier. By giving the client more time, with more information about their visual health, they will naturally recognize your long-term added value.
You can now screen and monitor eye pathologies inclusive the dry eye syndrome.
- Non-Invasive Tear Breakup Time: A test that processes the movement of the rings on the eye and gives the speed of tear film breakup between two blinks.
- Meibomian glands: The color camera allows you to make a photo gallery of the parts of the eye and to focus on the meibomian glands area.
- Tear Meniscus value: Using the manual zoom of the color camera, you can measure the height of the tear meniscus to complete the test.
A device for you to take care of the visual health of all your patients.
- You will improve your daily practice
- You will provide better service and create differentiation
- You will have more patients and have the opportunity to sell night glasses
- You will receive better trust and an enhanced reputation
Increase your quality of service by using a complete diagnostic tool
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors and be a recognized vision expert
- Reinforce your position as a specialist
- Create and/or increase relationships with ophthalmologists
Perform a complete examination of the anterior segment of the eye
- Cataracts: Screening and approving candidates for Premium implants
- Refractive: Screening and approving candidates for surgery
- Glaucoma: Screening and monitoring
- Adaptation of rigid and scleral contact lenses
- Keratoconus: Screening, stage classification, and monitoring
- Identifying refraction needs that are linked to night vision
- Also provides complete readings for refraction and keratometry
- Screen and monitor Dry Eye Syndrome (DES)
Obtain precise measurements and a visual health assessment of the client
- Accurate vision for your patients with customized glasses that may even correct night vision if needed
- Create satisfaction and client retention
- Reinforce wearer’s feeling of security and trust
- Adaptation of premium products