Reliance Medical 980 Procedure Chair
The 980 Procedure Chair is the culmination of more than a century of engineering and design expertise, the 980 is recognized around the world as the leading full-power articulating round-base examination chair / minor procedure table.
Features of the 980 Procedure Chair:
- Pre-select the chair’s most used position with the programmable memory-positioning switch.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches.
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
- Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
- Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Padded underneath for comfort
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Armrests lock in place
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
Know that you’re taking the best care of your patients.
All of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Discover Your True Colours.
The chair is eloquently finished in hand sewn upholstery with high-density foam that lasts for years. 13 Standard colors are available, with endless other color selections available for an additional cost.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colours to easily envision what your chair will look like.
Let’s talk about what you needs.