Reliance Medical 7000 Procedure Chair
The 7000 Procedure Chair is a full power articulating examination chair that can be used for routine practice and minor procedures. It reclines to a nearly flat position and is available with an optional adjustable surgical headrest.
Features of the 7000 Exam Chair:
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Choose from high or low base models.
All of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Discover Your True Colours.
The chair is eloquently finished in hand sewn upholstery with high-density foam that lasts for years. 13 Standard colors are available, with endless other color selections available for an additional cost.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colours to easily envision what your chair will look like.
Let’s talk about what you need.