Reliance Medical 710 Procedure Chair
The 710 Procedure Chair can help improve your profits by Eliminating wasted movements with ergonomic design, Reducing patient stress and shortening procedure times with maximum-comfort construction, and Ensuring unmatched durability and post-purchase product support
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
All our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Discover Your True Colours.
The chair is eloquently finished in hand sewn upholstery with high-density foam that lasts for years. 13 Standard colors are available, with endless other color selections available for an additional cost.
Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colours to easily envision what your chair will look like.
Lets talk about what you need