Sonomed PacScan Plus – A Scan
Portable, digital, combination A-Scan and Pachymeter, with a large color touch screen, on-board memory and USB interface for archiving, extreme accuracy, repeatable measurements and reliability.
A-scan, Pachymetry, or Both.
– Immersion or direct contact A-scan
– Manual or automatic capture (cataract, dense cataract, aphakic, silicone oil, and pseudophakic modes)
– Auto calculation of axial length, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, and vitreous, with axial length average and standard deviation provided for up to 10 scans per exam
– Standard IOL formulas: Binkhorst, Regression-II, Theoretic/T, Holladay, Hoffer-Q, and Haigis
– Post-refractive IOL formulas include Latkany Myopic Regression, Latkany Hyperopic, and Aramberri Double-K
– Easily review each scan, delete outlying scans, and add new scans
– Customizable tissue velocities of each structure
– Automatic measurement algorithm senses when probe is properly aligned
– Average and standard deviation computed for each reading (each reading consists of 64 individual measurements)
– Can measure central and peripheral cornea thickness; multiple corneal maps with graphical display
– Measurement range from 125 to 1000 microns enabling measurement of cornel flap
– Built-in probe sensitivity test and calibration confirmation
– Straight or 45 degree probes available