Optopol PTS 925W
PTS 925W brings the world’s most popular orthogonal fields 30-2 and 24-2 into the compact sized device.
Despite its compact size, the 925W offers cutting-edge design and software capabilities. With the 170° horizontal and 95° vertical testing range (with fixation shifts), there is no scenario in which the PTS 925W could not play a role in glaucoma and other disease management. From precise macula thresholding to the binocular Esterman driving test – everything is within reach.
The PTS automated perimeter series are modern diagnostic instruments for precise and fast testing of visual fields. Beside standard perimetry testing techniques they implement all of the latest visual field testing approaches saving time and deliver cutting edge precision and reliability. Intuitive software with powerful networking and EMR integration, combined with maintenance free and reliable hardware creates the best tools for visual field testing.
ALL THAT YOU NEED
- Complete set of standard perimetry tests.
- Variety of threshold algorithms and screening techniques.
- Binocular Driver’s Test, Flicker perimetry.
- Complete palette of analysis tools for quick and thorough assessment of visual fields.
- Comparison and progression module available in standard package.
- Standard test reports and global indices.
- White on white testing
- Goldmann standard bowl and stimulus
- 170° horizontal and 95° vertical testing range
- 30-2 , 24-2 and 10-2 testing fields.
THRESHOLD IN 3 MINUTES*
- Advanced Threshold strategy – quicker examination without loss in result resolution.
- 24-2 field tested in less than 3 minutes (30-2 in less than 4 minutes)*.
- Provides more detailed information than screening strategies in comparable duration.
- High resolution camera for precise monitoring of patients’ compliance.
- Blink control – no stimuli are omitted due to normal blinking, test is put on hold until the eye is opened again.
- Eye tracking – analyses pupil movement and assures supreme reliability of test results.
- Voice messages assist operator and patient during the examination.
FLEXIBILITY FOR TIME
- Rich library of predefined test fields and programs.
- Custom test settings can be stored and accessed with a single touch.
- Follow-up tests can be performed by simple selection of base examination.
- Partial test results of not completed test can be continued at a later date.
- Built-in networking features – data can be accessed from anywhere within your network.
- Out of the box DICOM support.
- Storing visual field reports on the DICOM image server.
- DICOM Modality Worklist support.
- GDT interface and custom EMR’s based on text file interface.